SWO’s newly remodeled office and program space was showcased at our
Open House in October 2019.
Successful Work Options is a supported employment agency specializing in assisting people with disabilities to acquire and maintain employment. SWO has excellent working relationships with a variety of community-based companies.
Support services provided to our consumers include:
- Assessment of vocational aptitudes and interests
- Job development and placement
- Vocational counseling, training, and support
Benefits provided to employers include:
- Consistent, dependable employees (clients are screened to guarantee they are qualified)
- Reinforcement of workplace diversity
- Time and money saved in new employee hiring and training
- Matching employer needs to the abilities of the consumer/prospective employee
Program Director Todd Gulseth 608 237-7625 firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Director Holly Brown 608 237-7622 email@example.com
Program Development Coordinator and Job Development:
Craig Mieczkowski 608 237-7621 firstname.lastname@example.org